10 Easy tips to revive your wardrobe
Everyone wants a wardrobe makeover to make it neat and clean. But we stop doing it thinking it may burden on our budget. But actually there are many simple tricks /tips which can spruce up your wardrobe without spending any/much money. Also for this you don’t have to go out of home, just rearrange what you have. Follow the below mentioned tips and see the compliments fly in about your new wardrobe. Let’s start!
- Don’t go to a mall/ shop to buy new pants /outfits if they don’t fit you now. Just take those tight/ loose outfits to a good tailor and get them altered to your liking.
- Just relook your wardrobe. Find out the things which are really required. You can buy some new outfit which can be paired up with whatever you already have. Thus it will be cost effective and will give a fresh look to your wardrobe. At least you should give your wardrobe a seasonal clean out. e.g.: In colder months we may not prefer to wear shorts, so that can be kept aside. Sort out the clothes you won’t like to wear again. Pack them in a separate bag and then you can send it to charity.
- Revive your shoes by adding a dash of art. You can add crystal studded lace or satin bow on your shoes and give it a new trendy look
- If any top is ruined due to color bleed in machine wash, don’t just throw it instead get it dyed into some other dark color. This will give your favorite cloth a new life.
- You can always try a ‘Mix-n-match’ approach to get the new look. Try some different combination each time.
- Re-look your Jewelery box: Just have a look at the jewelery you have. Select the jewelry which you can use with some other outfits.
- Re-arrange the places: Whenever you get some extra free time. Feeling lazy just reshuffle the things in a wardrobe. Keep all clothes section wise, bring out shoes out of their boxes, keep regular jewelery handy.
- Can try Scarves: Scarves are really a great wardrobe staple and very handy. You can try different styles with different outfits, to give them a different look. You can wear them as a headscarf, tie them around your waist, and try different ways to wear them around the neck.
- Always buy any clothes of your size only after trying it…as otherwise it would again piled up in your wardrobe.
- Only buy the things which you absolutely love/ liked.. Just don’t get attracted by discounts/sale, as this type of shopping also lead to stacking up the items in your wardrobe making it unmanageable.